since the 18th, i think.
- Mikey: SO I WAS AT THIS HOUSE WE RENTED AND I DIDN'T KNOW HALF THE PEOPLE AND SOME GUY DID SOME DRUGS AND LIKE DRUNK TOO MUCH AND WAS PASSED OUT IN THE TOILET
- Me: LOL
- Mikey: WITH HIS HEAD AGAINST THE DOOR SO WE COULDN'T OPEN IT SO WE LEFT HIM THERE XD
- Me: HAHAHAHHAHA
- Mikey: IS THAT WRONG OF US XD WE PUSHED HIM SO HE WOULDN'T DROWN IN HIS VOMIT
- Me: LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
- Mikey: SEE IM SENSIBLE I WAS PLAYING SCRABBLE WHILE THEY WERE GETTING DRUNK
I’m the youngest out of my group of friends.
I should start organising something fucking huge.
(I REALLY WANT IT AT SOFTBELLYYYY.)
I already bought the dress I’m gonna wear. HAHA.
(if you remember that red lacey one I posted a couple of days ago.)
So one of my family friends, Max, works for Double Negative Visual Effects, which does visual/special effects on a lot of big Hollywood films.
I already knew he worked on The Dark Knight, but I just found out that a lot of Inception’s special effects were his doing.
“Yeah, that’s true,” I say. But then after I think about it for a second, I add, “But then again, if you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.” —Paper Towns by John Green (via quotesfrombooks)
Mondays are the woooooooooooorst.
…Four days. >_o
four long, work-filled days.